Rules for Free Hosting Members (Overview)
In addition to the rules that all ServerHub members must follow, free account members have a greater responsibility to ensure compliance with our policies. These rules are created to protect you and keep our network a safe place to transact, as well as participate in our Community.
1. General Rules for Free Hosting Accounts
In order to continue to be eligible for our Free Hosting Services, your account must be in compliance with all the rules listed below:
- You must be at least 13 years old for free accounts
- You must not have a previously suspended account
- You must publish content on your site in English
- You must register and maintain a Community Forums account at: http://community.serverhub.com
- You must not provide false contact information during the registration process
- You must not host Adult Oriented or Pornographic Material on a Free Hosting Account
In addition to the above policies, the following rules regarding Identity also apply:
- Cannot publish the contact information of other members
- Must use their account, and choose any Community ID's according to our rules.
2. Actions we take based on specific violations
Violations of ServerHub networks policies are not tolerated and may result in a range of actions, including:
- Limits on account privileges
- Restrictions on account access
- Loss of Preferred Member Status
- Account Suspension
- Referral to Law Enforcement
Information Regarding Administrative Actions taken by ServerHub
ServerHub networks will review and consider the history of each individual who is reported prior to taking disciplinary action.
Disciplinary action may range from a formal warning up to Indefinite suspension of a user's account. Out of fairness if a person is unable to provide visible proof regarding an offense, Infinitie networks will not be able to take action, without absolute certainty.
Learn more about Account Restriction
Learn more about Account Suspension