Prohibited and Infringing Content Overview
Before you list content on your website that you feel may be in violation of our policies, we recommend you review our User Agreement.
As a ServerHub® user, you are ultimately responsible for making sure that the content you are posting is legal in the eyes of the law.
The following content is a partial list of prohibited from being hosted on the ServerHub®:
- Hate Propaganda (Including but not limited to Racial, Governmental)
- Pornographic Material whereas the actor/actress is under 18 years of age
- root kits, scripts and other network crippling devices
- Warez Downloads or discussions related to the promotion of piracy
- Any content in violation of Federal, State, Provincial Law.
- Discussions of doing, selling or how to obtain illicit drugs
- Discussions on how to obtain hazardous material
- Discussions and/or promotion of Terrorism or Terrorist activity
- Using our service for the sale of Human body parts or remains
- Using our service to facilitate the sale of stolen property
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
- Listing Deletion
- Limits on Account Privileges
- Account Restriction
- Account Suspension
- Assessment of Additional Fees & Surcharges
- Loss of Preferred Member Status
- Account Termination
Please understand, we enact these policies above in order to protect the users within our network. If you have any questions or concerns related to our prohibited and infringing content please feel free to Contact Customer Support.